High Intensity fiberoptic illumination
- Ultra-compact high intensity fiberoptic illumination
- Advanced high efficiency LED technology
- Tightly integrated with Wolf Pack system
- Environmentally sealed MIL-SPEC design
- Designed to run for hours using a single Wolf Pack battery
- Light intensity comparable to large AC powered arc light sources
- Compatible with the complete range of light guide equipped Wolf Pack borescopes
The sun in the palm of your hand—the revolutionary LS1d provides high intensity illumination for all Wolf Pack optical probes equipped with a fiberoptic light guide. Developed by Eomax using cutting edge LED technology, the LS1d is a tightly integrated Wolf Pack module designed to run on a variety of system batteries for several hours at a time while providing light output comparable to high intensity arc light sources many times it’s size. Environmentally sealed and highly shock resistant, the LS1d is the only MIL-SPEC fiberoptic light source in the world.
Light Source Type:
high intensity single LED.
DC power with full range of Wolf Pack batteries.
AC power with supplied universal AC adapter.
latched structural connector.
standard press-lock electrical connector.
hybrid optical / electronic connector for borescopes.
Lumen Output (source):
DC (max) 1,540 / AC (max) 1,880
weather-proof environmental sealing.
4.15” L x 3.15” H x 1.75” W / 105 mm x 80 mm x 45 mm
1.1 lbs (500 g)
-40 °C to +50 °C
-40 °C to +70 °C
Product specifications subject to change without notice.