Head Mounted Display
- Colour or B&W display depending on camera input
- Clip-on display control unit enables on/off, brightness and image flip
- Helmet and tactical glasses mounting options
- Waterproof, dust-proof, shock resistant design
- High resolution OLED display technology ensures outstanding picture quality
The DH2d head mounted display (HMD) uses high resolution OLED technology to provide outstanding imaging capability in a package weighting less than 2 oz (50 g). A complete Wolf Pack system with camera, HMD, power source and weapon mount can have a fully configured weight of less than 3 lbs (1.4 Kg).
The DH2d can be used as a stand-alone display in a Wolf Pack system assembly, or in a dual display configuration with a back-mounted DF3d flat panel display.
active matrix OLED
480 K pixel
Apparent Image Size:
21” / 54 cm @ virtual 3’ / 92 cm viewing distance
0.6” / 15 mm
Wolf Pack in-line press-lock
tactical glasses (clip-on) / helmet mount
< 2 oz / 50 g
-40 °C to +50 °C
-45 °C to +70 °C
IP68 (1 m water for 1 hour)
Product specifications subject to change without notice.